Thursday 10 November 2011

MOVIE PREMIER - IMMORTAL

Yesterday went for another premier also won by the missus at E-curve. I must say the movie was rather boring with no much substance. Majority of the time, the movie was just about killing, with gory scenes depicting how many ways a human or god can be mangled.

Some of the things happening makes no sense at all. An example, if people who worship you are fighting to prevent you from being hunted down and killed, would you assist them? I bet you will. However, in this show, "the gods" choose not to, and in the end many of them were slaughtered.

Another thing about the cinema. Aiyo, no need to switch on the sound system to its breaking point, its hazardous to our health (I believe their sound engineer or who ever is tuning the sound must be a deaf person himself). Here is my ranking of the few main cinemas. I think the most refine sound goes to TGV and GSC (depending on which) has a balance between refinement and excitement. However, I find Cathay the worst with tharshy sound (like listening to some mini hi-fi switched on to the max). All in all, personally if it not be for the free tickets, I definitely would have given this show a miss, not to mention this cinema as I value my hearing.

1 comment:

Alice Phua said...

Yes, it's too loud for me too, even for a 'deaf' person like me. I guess I'm not as deaf as that sound engineer on-duty. ^_^