Friday 4 November 2011

MOVIE PREMIER - TIN TIN

Just recently attended a movie in 3D (my first time really) with the missus. The show was not bad with good renditions of the visual as well as audio ques, especially the pin point location of all that was happening on screen. All in all a recommended show which brings back some of my childhood fantasy adventures while reading the Tin-tin comics.

However, I wasn't very happy with the popcorn that was sold by GSC. Firstly, the popcorn was rather blend with only some coated with so called caramel. Secondly, the they were cold and not piping hot as I had expected. Lastly. and worst of all they were mostly soft and no longer crunchy (masuk angin). For the exorbitant price that I had paid for them, I would rank them as a measly 0.5 out of 10. Shame on you GSC for skimping and not ensuring customers get what they had been charged for.

1 comment:

Alice Phua said...

I agree, that popcorn was no good. The one at Bukit Raja Jusco TGV is good.