Thursday 19 May 2011

DRIVING - Part 1

A thing I mostly dread doing especially in town. Can you imagine being stuck in traffic for countless numbers of hours just to get to some place where it would need less time walking. How in the world did we end up in this mess, you may ask? Well, I have my own views which some or most of you may not agree. Some will even think it is very extreme or not cultured, but here goes.

I believe the main problems lies with the driving license and the way it is easily obtained and abused. For a start, how many of you got your licenses without paying any "kopi" money? I bet most of us paid in this country that is spewing with corruption and moral decay.

Secondly, how many of this so called "sifus"(driving instructor) have actually taught you anything other than to start the car and move or parking as this is the basic to pass any test. If they did teach you something, is it the correct thing or is it something that is normally done and hence should be accepted as correct in their opinion. I think not. Just keep you eyes peeled for those L cars when the instructors are the ones manning them. How many are law abiding drivers, not many I would think, as I have come across majority to be lousy and reckless drivers themselves.

(to be continued - very long no more energy to write for now)

No comments: