Wednesday 25 May 2011

WORK

Oh, woes me, how I just feel so lazy when I go to work everyday. The thought of having to go and start acting again really makes me want to throw up. How nice, if I were able to attain financial freedom and no longer have to force myself to get up in the ungodly hour just to get to work and avoid the frustrating jams.

I guess work isn't so bad, if not for those problems that has to be faced. Some of these include getting the information that is required to start executing any work. My work involves getting people to assist me in giving reports, answers and explanations. I guess you can say my job is not what most people would opt for because it basically calls for checking of what other does.

Cooperation is actually all I ask for. Nothing too much, and furthermore, I am, in my opinion, considered rather lenient, because I try not to interfere with the persons own work when I request them to prepare items for mine.

Anyhow, life has to go on and before I become "free", I still have to work.

No comments: