Wednesday 25 May 2011

MY SON

Slightly more than three years old now, with light brown hair. What an active boy he is, never stops moving, except for those few moments when he finds the thing he is doing or watching very interesting. However, I don't think you can categorize him as "hyperactive" because I personally have dealt with those, and let me tell you, its hell.

He however, is quite rebellious even at his age, because he never ever does what he is told. On the other hand, he is quite intelligent, and knows how to act in various situations to get his way, especially with mommy. He will pretend to be very sad, and even cry whenever he is scolded. He knows very well that this would soften the adults heart, and would end up with him not getting any potential physical punishment.

Recently, I am not sure where he had learned it, but he screams whenever something excited happens, and I personally find that rather annoying. I sometimes do not know what to do with this boy. Just the other night he made mommy furious and got a long and harsh scolding.

Oh, my boy, why can't you be like mommy or daddy and listen to what your parents say.

1 comment:

Alice Phua said...

Oh, don't forget too....he stops moving when he's not feeling well. ^_^