Tuesday 7 June 2011

OUR WORLD, THEIR WAR

The Decepticons, a race of robots with extreme intelligence and highly evolved warring skills has invaded earth, and they are going to destroy earth if nobody does anything about it. However, all hope is not lost as we have allies too, in the form of the Autobots. Together, these two groups of robots are called the transformers from the planet Cybertron, and have been at war for centuries. They have now brought their long war to Earth.
I however, would not like to be one of these "goody two shoes" Autobots, I would definitely choose to be the leader of the Decepticons, Megatron. I would utilize my special Ultimate Movie Card and check out all the movies where the baddies win for inspiration. These innovative as well as creative ideas from the movies would serve me well in my course to destroy the Autobots. 
However, it is also important that I not miss those movies where the baddies lose. These movies on the other hand will show and teach me how the heroes defeated them. I will learn from their mistakes, and in so doing ensure that I do not make them myself. Again, all this would be made possible because the Ultimate Movie Card will allow me to watch many more movies due to its special privileges.
Ultimately, with my now vast knowledge from the various movies seen with my Ultimate Movie Card, I would device a way to destroy Optimus Prime and this will pummel all hopes of the remaining Autobots. 

The best plan would be a sneak attack, where a lure would be used to deceive these Autobots especially when they care so much for others, especially weakling humans. This opportunity would be utilize well, where at least five of us Decepticons would be focus on the destruction of Prime permanently. We would make short work of him, and crush his body to debris, which would ensure that he never be reanimated again.

A full fledge assault can then be carried out on the now leaderless Autobots, using the Decepticon’s strongest warriors and weapons crunching and devastating all that stands in our path. When the last of the Autobots fall, so too shall the humans, and it would also mean the end of the world, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments: