Tuesday 28 June 2011

WINDFALL

What everyone is hoping and wishing for. When will it come and it what form? Will it come as some great news or a great win in some contest or lottery.

I have been constantly, during my younger days been able to get some windfall. Things like winning contest getting surprised gifts and many more. However nowadays I find especially during my adult years that this had not really happen for quite some time. In fact some of the time it is the opposite, negative windfall if you would have it, and its rather depressing.

Anyway, I am not totally without hope or positive thoughts because as many people say "it ain't over till the fat lady sings". There are also those that are fully committed to the believe that, if you can think or dream it, then it will come true.

No comments: