Thursday 16 June 2011

SEATING LOCATIONS IN YOUR JOB

Let me tell you about the places where I have sat during my many years of working life. I have generally had the honour of being placed near toilets, facing exits and many more ridiculous and might I say places with bad "fengshui".

I just seem to end up in these places where nobody would really want, and sometimes I believe this could be what is causing major discomforts in the many jobs that I have held. I mean how can u be comfortable with you back facing a door or an entrance with people coming in and out. Hey "bosses",office administrator, or what ever the hell name you go by, do you know what is called privacy and personal space?????

Heck, I just recently was told by one of my colleagues that I am suppose to move again to the original place that I had originally moved out of (in front of the entrance, with my back facing endless traffic (humans of course).

Why move me in the first place, they must think it is great fun moving around getting a new perspective every now and then, but I definitely don't think so. I am not really happy since I was there first, why should I move to accommodate the new comers, but then again "kaki lang, pak si bo siang kan" (own people mah, die die also ok wan).

Well that's CHINAMAN for you. Anyhow, its not something new for me as I have been working for them since day one. I even got played out by one of these A-holes. Sigh, bila mau kena big lottery.

No comments: